Air Duct Cleaning Houston TX
When was the last time you had your air duct cleaned?
The normal home collects up to 40 lbs of dirt, residue and allergens in its air duct – EVERY YEAR. And also, every time you use your AC or heat these contaminations are spread all through your home, irritating respiratory conditions like asthma. This is the reason it’s extremely important to hire a professional air duct cleaning in Houston TX.
Air Duct Cleaning Houston Process
- Air duct cleaning Houston TX begins with an inspection of all of the air ducts in your home.
- After the inspection, we connect our high-powered blower and HEPA filtered vacuum to your air duct system.
- Then, we use our air duct cleaning equipment to remove any dirt in your air ducts. All of the dirt and dust we remove will be sucked out through our vacuum into our truck. Then, we clean all of your vents.
- Lastly, when we are done cleaning, we will show you all of the dirt and dust we removed from your ducts.
Using a high-powered HEPA HEPA filtered vacuum compressed air and/or a powered brush is applied to each air duct, loosening the dirt and remove source for containment and proper disposal.
Why air duct cleaning is so important:
Your air duct system transports heat and cooling into your home. It also carries any pollutants and debris that may be present inside your ducts. The toxins and debris buildup in the ducts when combined with moisture, can stick to the duct walls and become a breeding ground for mold and mildew. Breathing dust and on a regular bases can be dangers for you and your family health. Cleaning your ducts ensures that the air circulating into your home is clean, safe, and free of pollutants.
The cold air return is an essential part of the home ventilation system. It’s easily identified by its large vent size. The cold air return draws air from the home into the furnace. Unfortunately, it also draws in debris present in homes such as carpet fiber, dust, pet hair etc. Since the cold air return vent is the opening to most debris and toxins, cleaning it is an important part of the air duct cleaning Houston TX.
Methods for cleaning air ducts:
- Negative pressure is a method in which loose debris is vacuumed out of air ducts.The Deep Cleaning In cases where the ducts had not been cleaned regularly, or for a long time, loose debris in the ducts mixed with moisture builds up on the walls of the ducts. This buildup provides a perfect environment for mildew, mold and bacteria. In such cases scrubbing the walls of the ducts with a rotating brush is required.
- Air duct sanitizer is recommended after deep cleaning. It prevents future growth of mold, mildew and bacteria, and removes odors. When sanitization is needed, we use EPA registered solution It’s safe, and leaves no toxic residue or odor.
Air duct cleaning Houston, Air duct cleaning Houston, TX, Air vent cleaning, Ac duct cleaning, Air duct cleaning Sugar Land, Air duct cleaning Spring, Air duct cleaning service , Vent cleaning, dryer vent cleaning Houston, Air duct cleaning Katy, Air duct cleaning Bellaire, Air duct cleaning Houston, Air duct cleaning Houston, TX, Air vent cleaning, Air duct cleaning service Houston, Vent cleaning Houston, Dryer vent cleaning Katy , Dryer vent cleaning Houston, Air duct cleaning Katy, Air duct cleaning Bellaire, Air duct cleaning in Houston, Houston dryer vent cleaning, Houston vent cleaning